Violence in Homes and Communities considers increased contemporary domestic, workplace and community violence, and how it can be prevented. Contributions to this book, one in a series sponsored by the National Mental Health Assocation (USA), explore foundations of violence and methods to reduce its incidence. Topics include: child abuse; spousal abuse; workplace violence; the impact of television violence; racial, ethnic and religious violence; mental illness; domestic violence.
About the Author
Prevention, Child and Family Agency of Southeastern Connecticut, New London, CT.
- Contributor: Thomas P. Gullotta
- Imprint: SAGE Publications Inc
- ISBN13: 9780761910039
- Number of Pages: 336
- Packaged Dimensions: 139x215mm
- Packaged Weight: 540
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
- Release Date: 1999-06-22
- Series: Issues in Children's and Families' Lives
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Prevention, Child and Family Agency of Southeastern Connecticut, New London, CT.