DescriptionA subscription to Wacky but true magazine is great for teaching children general knowledge.Wacky but true magazine is the BEST value for money on the market. A fun, general knowledge magazine for children ages 8 to 15, it features articles on history, nature, people and places.There are NO ads - just quality information written in a fun and entertaining style. This cool magazine for kids is the BEST value for money on the market.Each issue of Wacky But True magazine contains short articles on history, nature and archaeology, written in a fun and entertaining way. Kids enjoy reading them so much they don't even know they are LEARNING something.Aimed at 8-15 year olds this magazine is a winner with boys and girls alike - all for the cost of just one hamburger a month!
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.