Walking Through the Jungle
Julie Lacome (Author)
"Walking through the jungle, What do you see? Can you hear a noise? What could it be?" A small child walks, creeps, runs, leaps, swings and, finally, wades through the jungle - hearing animal noises as he goes - in this traditional, everybody-join-in rhyme.
About the Author
An illustrator who has worked on BBC TV's Playschool and has illustrated over thirty children's books.
- Contributor: Julie Lacome
- Imprint: Walker Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780744563269
- Number of Pages: 32
- Packaged Dimensions: 425x375x5mm
- Packaged Weight: 575
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Walker Books Ltd
- Release Date: 1998-09-07
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: An illustrator who has worked on BBC TV's Playschool and has illustrated over thirty children's books.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.