War and Revolution in Russia, 1914-22: The Collapse of Tsarism and the Establishment of Soviet Power (European History in Perspective)
Christopher Read (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This essential introduction synthesises the wealth of new material available on the Russian Revolution into a clear overview which is ideal for beginners. Leading expert Christopher Read treats the period 1914-22 as a whole in order to contextualise and better understand the events of 1917 and their impact.
About the Author
CHRISTOPHER READ is Professor of Twentieth-Century European History at the University of Warwick, UK.
- Contributor: Christopher Read
- Imprint: Red Globe Press
- ISBN13: 9780230239852
- Number of Pages: 264
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 454
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Release Date: 2012-12-07
- Series: European History in Perspective
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: CHRISTOPHER READ is Professor of Twentieth-Century European History at the University of Warwick, UK.