Wedding Vows Book: A Set of Heirloom-Quality Vow Books with Foil Accents and Hand Drawn Illustrations
Korie Herold (Author)
PRE-ORDER released 12 March 2024
The vows you make to each other deserve to be cherished. Capture and celebrate the words you share on your wedding day with this beautiful set of heirloom-quality wedding vows journals! From bestselling author Korie Herold, these beautifully designed vow books feature foil accents and hand-drawn illustrations to give them an elegant look and feel at the altar. Pair them with the Korie Herold collection's Wedding Guest Book and her memory book for couples As We Grow. This set of two wedding vow books includes: An elegant linen cover, beautifully designed to be featured in the official wedding photos Acid-free and archival paper to help you cherish your words of commitment for decades to come Lay flat design, so you and your partner can easily recite your vows during the ceremony Chic, timeless design, perfect for displaying the book on a bookshelf or coffee table after the wedding. Makes the perfect engagement gift! Contains 1 Hardback
About the Author
Korie Herold is a mother, artist, and graphic designer. She resides in Texas with her husband and their two children. She enjoys making her house a home, and thinks the home is such an important place to nourish. Connect with her and learn more at korieherold.com.
- Contributor: Korie Herold
- Imprint: Paige Tate & Co
- ISBN13: 9781958803240
- Number of Pages: 50
- Packaged Dimensions: 127x152mm
- Format: Mixed Media
- Publisher: Random House USA Inc
- Release Date: 2024-03-12
- Binding: Multiple-component retail product, part(s) enclosed
- Biography: Korie Herold is a mother, artist, and graphic designer. She resides in Texas with her husband and their two children. She enjoys making her house a home, and thinks the home is such an important place to nourish. Connect with her and learn more at korieherold.com.