Weight Expectations: One Man's Recovery from Anorexia
Dave Chawner (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
As seen on ITV's Lorraine and BBC Breakfast. Part memoir, part self-help guide, this witty book will take you through the day-to-day struggles of living with an eating disorder. Stand-up comedian Dave Chawner tells the story of how he became anorexic, what his life with mental illness was like, and how he started his journey to recovery. Giving an anorexic perspective with a comic delivery, this book sets out practical tips, personal anecdotes and uplifting playlists to give hope to anyone in a similar situation, and provides insight into what life with mental illness is like.
Also available on eBook for £7.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Dave Chawner is an award winning stand-up comedian, mental health campaigner and anorexia survivor.
- Contributor: Dave Chawner
- Imprint: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- ISBN13: 9781785923586
- Number of Pages: 192
- Packaged Dimensions: 164x197x16mm
- Packaged Weight: 189
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Release Date: 2018-06-21
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Dave Chawner is an award winning stand-up comedian, mental health campaigner and anorexia survivor.