DescriptionWhat Car has been Britain's biggest and best car buyer's guide for 40 years - but while the range of models and technologies has expanded enormously since the first issue back in 1973, the magazine's core aim hasn't changed: it helps readers to buy the right car at the right price, and to help ensure that there are no nasty surprises in store when you get it home.What Car provides all the pros and cons of every car in language you canwhat to pay, where best to buy and the most sensible way of raising the cash.Each issue of the magazine also informs readers in how to keep their running costs down, has detailed insight into the soon-to-be-launched cars, news and first drives of the latest path-breaking models due to be launched, road-tests of newly launched engine-variants of the older cars and quality photographs.With those 40 years of experience in helping its readers make the right purchasing decisions, What Car is now regarded as the most trusted source of new car advice and is the one-stop-shop for any car buying enthusiast.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.