Whisky: Malt Whiskies of Scotland (Collins Little Books 2nd Revised edition)
Dominic Roskrow (Author)
The perfect stocking filler for lovers of Whisky. An excellent introduction to the world of Scotch whiskies. It includes the major Scotch whiskies and the distilleries that produce them. The book includes details of the very best of Scottish single malts and deluxe whiskies, covering Speyside (Cardhu, Glenfarclas, Glenfiddich) the Highlands and Islands (Blair Athol, Glenmorangie, Talisker), to Islay (Ardbeg, Laphroaig), the Lowlands (Auchentoshan, Glenkinchie) and Campbeltown (Glen Scotia). It is completely up-to-date, including new Scottish distilleries which have yet to bottle spirit or establish a core product. What's more, an introduction exploring the current whisky boom and how distilleries are coping with this surge in demand makes this attractive Little Book a great introduction for anyone looking to learn about whisky.
Also available on eBook for £3.69. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Dominic Roskrow has written exclusively about whisky for 25 years, and about the drinks industry for more than 30. He currently writes for leading drinks titles 'Whisky Advocate' and 'Drinks International', as well as running his own business, The Worldwide Whisky Company.
- Contributor: Dominic Roskrow
- Imprint: Collins
- ISBN13: 9780008251086
- Number of Pages: 224
- Packaged Dimensions: 106x151x15mm
- Packaged Weight: 200
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2017-09-07
- Series: Collins Little Books
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Dominic Roskrow has written exclusively about whisky for 25 years, and about the drinks industry for more than 30. He currently writes for leading drinks titles 'Whisky Advocate' and 'Drinks International', as well as running his own business, The Worldwide Whisky Company.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.