Who's in Charge? Systems of Power: Russia: (Who's in Charge? Systems of Power)
Sonya Newland (Author)
Russia is the largest country in the world, spanning two continents and 11 time zones and bordering three oceans, with a population of more than 143 million people. This book considers the dramatic changes in Russia's political system, from monarchy through communism to democracy. It looks at how the present government is structured and at the role of the president, the most powerful person in the country, and asks what the key challenges are for Russia today, both nationally and internationally.
About the Author
Sonya Newland has written and edited many books for children and young people, specialising in science, history and the natural world.
- Contributor: Sonya Newland
- Imprint: Franklin Watts Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781445169156
- Number of Pages: 48
- Packaged Dimensions: 178x248x10mm
- Packaged Weight: 320
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Release Date: 2020-01-09
- Series: Who's in Charge? Systems of Power
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Sonya Newland has written and edited many books for children and young people, specialising in science, history and the natural world.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.