Why Does Thunder Clap? Level 5 Factbook: (Cambridge Young Readers)
Michael McMahon (Author)
A series of twenty non-fiction science readers which engages children in the world around them. Why are some clouds so dark? Why does lightning strike? What is a tornado? You can find the answers to these and other questions about weather in Why Does Thunder Clap?
- Contributor: Michael McMahon
- Imprint: Cambridge University Press
- ISBN13: 9780521137379
- Number of Pages: 24
- Packaged Dimensions: 192x225x3mm
- Packaged Weight: 100
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Release Date: 2010-08-26
- Series: Cambridge Young Readers
- Binding: Paperback / softback
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.