Need to re-energize your faculty? Looking at announcing poor test scores to the community? Facing an angry parent contingent? Why School Communication Matters offers tips and strategies for handling these and other difficult situations. This book is an easy-to-use reference for the communication dilemmas that today's superintendents and principals face by looking at real life challenges, reframing issues in ways that suggest new and effective solutions. New generations of parents expect better and faster connections with schools. Podcasts, instant messaging, chat rooms and blogs have left school newsletters and brochures in the dust. More and more, leader survival depends on anticipating stakeholder demands. This book shows how.
About the Author
Kitty Porterfield and Meg Carnes are communications professionals and authors. Together, they are principals in the firm of Porterfield & Carnes Communications, Inc.
- Contributor: Kitty Porterfield
- Imprint: Rowman & Littlefield Education
- ISBN13: 9781578868322
- Number of Pages: 264
- Packaged Dimensions: 160x240x22mm
- Packaged Weight: 517
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Release Date: 2008-07-29
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Kitty Porterfield and Meg Carnes are communications professionals and authors. Together, they are principals in the firm of Porterfield & Carnes Communications, Inc.