Willis's Elements of Quantity Surveying has become a standard text in the teaching of building measurement – a core part of the curriculum for quantity surveyors. Particularly in the latter editions it has eclipsed the other books on building measurement, partly because of the heritage, but mostly because of the logical approach and copious use of examples to guide the student.
The new 11th edition has been fully updated to recognise the introduction of the New Rules of Measurement (NRM) by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), which reflect the way the modern QS works and provide a standard set of measurement rules that are understandable by all those involved in a construction project.
- First published in 1935, has been used by many generations of quantity surveyors and lecturers
- New edition fully updated to include the RICS new rules of measurement (NRM)
- Many examples updated to reflect current QS practice
- Revisers have extensive experience of teaching the subject through College of Estate Management courses
- publication date: 22/04/2016
- ID: 9781444398083
- book language: en
- publisher: Wiley
- publisher imprint: Wiley-Blackwell
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes