Willow Walk: (Banktoun Trilogy)
S. J. I. Holliday (Author)
When the past catches up, do you run and hide or stand and fight? When a woman is brutally attacked on a lonely country road by an escaped inmate from a nearby psychiatric hospital, Sergeant Davie Gray must track him down before he strikes again. But Gray is already facing a series of deaths connected to legal highs and a local fairground, as well as dealing with his girlfriend Marie's bizarre behaviour. As Gray investigates the crimes, he suspects a horrifying link between Marie and the man on the run - but how can he confront her when she's pushing him away? As a terrified Marie is pulled back into a violent past she thought she'd escaped, she makes an irrevocable decision. And when events come to a head at a house party on Willow Walk, can Gray piece together the puzzle in time to stop the sleepy town of Banktoun being rocked by tragedy once more?
Also available on eBook for £2.59. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
SJI Holliday grew up in East Lothian. A life-long fan of crime and horror, her short stories have been published in various places, and she was shortlisted for the inaugural CWA Margery Allingham competition. Her debut novel, Black Wood, was published in 2015. She is married and lives in London.
- Contributor: S. J. I. Holliday
- Imprint: Black and White Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781785300219
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Black and White Publishing
- Release Date: 2016-06-10
- Series: Banktoun Trilogy
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: SJI Holliday grew up in East Lothian. A life-long fan of crime and horror, her short stories have been published in various places, and she was shortlisted for the inaugural CWA Margery Allingham competition. Her debut novel, Black Wood, was published in 2015. She is married and lives in London.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.