Windows Registry Forensics: Advanced Digital Forensic Analysis of the Windows Registry (2nd edition)
Also available on eBook for £43.91. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
- Contributor: Harlan Carvey
- Imprint: Syngress Media,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780128032916
- Number of Pages: 216
- Packaged Dimensions: 191x235mm
- Packaged Weight: 480
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Syngress Media,U.S.
- Release Date: 2016-03-31
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Mr. Carvey is a digital forensics and incident response analyst with past experience in vulnerability assessments, as well as some limited pen testing. He conducts research into digital forensic analysis of Window systems, identifying and parsing various digital artifacts from those systems, and has developed several innovative tools and investigative processes specific to the digital forensics analysis field. He is the developer of RegRipper, a widely-used tool for Windows Registry parsing and analysis. Mr. Carvey has developed and taught several courses, including Windows Forensics, Registry, and Timeline Analysis.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree