Exam Board: WJEC
With clear and concise revision notes that cover everything you'll need to know for the exam, this WJEC GCSE Welsh second language revision guide supports active revision for students working at all levels. Plenty of quick tests and practice questions test and reinforce understanding of key content.
Providing a student-friendly, uncluttered approach to GCSE revision, this WJEC GCSE Welsh second language revision guide is suitable for all levels and contains succinct revision notes and practice questions that focus on the core content needed for the exams.
Included in this book:
* all the contexts for Units 1, 2, 3 and 4
* clear and concise coverage of all the exam-assessed content
* simple and engaging explanations
* quick tests and practice questions throughout to test reading, writing and oral skills and reinforce understanding
* key words and supporting glossary
* all the essential grammar and vocabulary
* illustrations alongside text to aid recall of vocabulary
* a word bank for easy reference