Chloe Caldwell (Author)
'A beautiful read / a perfect primer for an explosive lesbian affair / an essential truth' Lena Dunham 'I have meditated repeatedly on what it was about Finn that had me so dismantled.' A young woman moves from the countryside to the city. Inexplicably, inexorably and immediately, she falls in love with another woman for the first time in her life. Finn is nineteen years older than her, wears men's clothes, has a cocky smirk of a smile - and a long-term girlfriend. With precision, wit and tenderness, Women charts the frenzy and the fall out of love.
About the Author
Chloe Caldwell is the author of the essay collection I'll Tell You in Person and the novella, WOMEN. She teaches creative nonfiction writing in New York City and online, and lives in Hudson.
- Contributor: Chloe Caldwell
- Imprint: Fourth Estate Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780008254940
- Number of Pages: 144
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x11mm
- Packaged Weight: 140
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2019-03-07
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Chloe Caldwell is the author of the essay collection I'll Tell You in Person and the novella, WOMEN. She teaches creative nonfiction writing in New York City and online, and lives in Hudson.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.