DescriptionWooden Boat Magazine has been published since 1974, and is written for wooden boat owners, builders, and designers. This publication provides readers with a dynamic editorial environment that combines emerging technologies with traditional methods of boat design, construction and repair. The magazine is about craftsmanship in wood, and its active boating audience works at all levels of expertise to build, restore, and maintain their boats. Regular articles offer intelligent exploration into wooden boat design and restoration, ranging from simple skiffs to Gold Cuppers. Practical advice from experts around the world give Wooden Boat's hands-on readership workable solutions to the challenges presented by wooden boat construction.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.
- ID: 9018000041629
- barcode: 9770095067004
- product type: magazine subscriptions
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: No
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: No