Woodworker's Guide to Live Edge Slabs: Transforming Trees into Tables, Benches, Cutting Boards, and More
George Vondriska (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
The first-ever accessible guide on making DIY furniture from live-edge slabs, this book will show you everything you need to know about incorporating organic, natural wood pieces into your home. After learning techniques for milling, drying, and preparing your own slab, adding inlays, using resin and epoxy, creating waterfall edges, and more, you'll then move on to complete seven projects that range in size and offer additional ideas and inspiration to implement in your own projects while using the techniques you've learned! From charcuterie boards and floating shelves to desks, river tables, benches, and more, both beginner and advanced DIYers can accomplish these stunning woodworking projects!
About the Author
A leading voice and instructor in the industry, George Vondriska has been teaching woodworking since 1986 and is the owner of Vondriska Woodworks, one of the premier woodworking schools in the Midwest.
- Contributor: George Vondriska
- Imprint: Fox Chapel Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781497101432
- Number of Pages: 144
- Packaged Dimensions: 203x254mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
- Release Date: 2021-11-02
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: A leading voice and instructor in the industry, George Vondriska has been teaching woodworking since 1986 and is the owner of Vondriska Woodworks, one of the premier woodworking schools in the Midwest.