Reinforce the grammar and language points covered in Pupil Book 1 with plenty of practice for everyone. Ensure the top end is stretched with the more challenging tasks included.
* Focus solely on grammar and language, crucial aspects of the new secondary curriculum
* Easy to use and personalise with the write-in format
* Slot easily into teaching plans with content that exactly matches Pupil Book topics
* Set for homework, with grammar summary boxes to support independent study
* Boost engagement with the attractive full-colour design
* Assess progress with the Mission accomplie? feature
Oliver Gray is a teacher and writer of language resources, specialising in French and German. He has written materials for many publishers, including Pearson, Nelson Thornes and Oxford University Press, with particular expertise in workbooks. Most recently, this has included writing the workbooks for Oxford University Press' latest KS3 German course. He has also written a number of grammar-focussed titles including Grammaire Self-Service, an interactive French grammar practice CD-ROM, and Heinemann's German Grammar: Age 11-14, a book of grammar exercises.