World Trade Governance and Developing Countries: The GATT/WTO Code Committee System (Chatham House Papers)
Kofi Oteng Kufuor (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
A comprehensive study of developing countries in the GATT/WTO system. * Explores how the developing countries have shaped and have been shaped by the GATT/WTO committees. * Investigates the areas of critical importance to developing countries including antidumping, textiles, agriculture, trade and the environment. * Offers suggestions on how the developing countries can improve their participation in committee meetings.
About the Author
Kofi Oteng Kufuor is a Research Fellow in the School of Law at The University of East London and an Associate Fellow of the Royal Institute for International Affairs (Chatham House).
- Contributor: Kofi Oteng Kufuor
- Imprint: Wiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- ISBN13: 9781405116770
- Number of Pages: 128
- Packaged Dimensions: 150x229x8mm
- Packaged Weight: 244
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Release Date: 2004-05-05
- Series: Chatham House Papers
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Kofi Oteng Kufuor is a Research Fellow in the School of Law at The University of East London and an Associate Fellow of the Royal Institute for International Affairs (Chatham House).