Writing Security: United States Foreign Policy and the Politics of Identity (2nd edition)
David Campbell (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
A seminal text in the growing area of critical approaches to security.. The first edition, published in 1991, was well-received and widely reviewed. The book is a key text on many course reading lists. -- .
About the Author
David Campbell is Professor of Politics at the University of Newcastle -- .
- Contributor: David Campbell
- Imprint: Manchester University Press
- ISBN13: 9780719055492
- Number of Pages: 272
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Release Date: 1998-10-29
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: David Campbell is Professor of Politics at the University of Newcastle -- .