Yachts & Yachting Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.50Save up to 14%
|£46.50 Was £54.00 Save £7.50 (14%)||12 issues • 12 months • £3.88 per issue|
DescriptionA subscription to YachtsYachting magazine is the ideal way for keen sailors to improve their skills and ensure they are up to speed with the latest developments in the sport.YachtsYachting is the leading magazine dedicated to competitive dinghy and keelboat sailing. Known as ?the sailor?s bible?, YachtsYachting has provided inspiration and practical advice for dinghy and keelboat sailors for over 60 years, earning a worldwide reputation as one of the best reads available.Each issue is packed full of inspirational images and high quality journalism, imparting a blend of inspiration, information, news and comment from some of the biggest names in sailing ... and a subscription means you won?t miss out on a single issue! Besides technique and coaching tips from Olympic medallists and world champions, the magazine?s writers include some of the world?s top sailing journalists such as Bob Fisher, Andy Rice, Stuart Childerley and Andi Robertson.YachtsYachting?s boat tests and regular guides to the dinghy, keelboat and yacht classes, coupled with widespread coverage of the huge range of classes and their events, makes it a valuable tool for everyone considering buying a boat or changing class. Continually testing new designs and go-faster kit, from hi-tech wing sails to the latest drysuit or navigation tools, the magazine ensures its readers are the best informed in the sport. As a regular YachtsYachting reader you will be keen to maximize your time on the water, and our health and fitness section is full of helpful advice and insight to help you do just that!YachtsYachting?s extensive event coverage spans Optimist and Laser racing, through to major regattas like Cowes Week, Key West and beyond to comprehensive, up-to-the minute previews and reports on the Olympic sailing events, America?s Cup, Volvo Ocean Race and solo racing scenes. It features the sport?s most famous characters such as Ben Ainslie, Sarah Ayton, Paul Goodison and Ellen MacArthur to name but a few ? many of whom also subscribe to the magazine themselves!For anyone who is serious about their sailing ? from club sailors, to those with aspirations to compete at a higher level, whether you sail a small dinghy on an inland reservoir, a hi-tech yacht on the coast, or are just back from trying the sport on holiday ? YachtsYachting is essential reading. Indeed, YachtsYachting is a title that many enthusiasts pick up when they first start sailing and continue reading throughout their lives as it continues to provide insight and inspiration.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.