Promote mastery by making problem solving and reasoning a part of every maths lesson.
* Hours of ready-to-go activities for every content domain
* Teaching guidance and worked examples for each of the 11 strategies
* Pupil friendly target sheet to track how you are promoting mastery
Editable word files on the CD-ROM
Promote mastery for all pupils by adding 11 key problem solving and reasoning strategies to your lessons.
* Clear teaching guidance and worked examples for each of the 11 strategies to systematically embed mastery
* Hours of ready-to-go problem solving questions linked to the strategies for each content domain
* Problem solving target sheet of all 11 key strategies to track how you are promoting mastery for all pupils
Editable word documents on the CD-ROM.
What you told us:
You wanted to start incorporating a mastery approach without buying into expensive schemes or turning around your timetable. One way to do this is to quickly and easily add regular problem solving and reasoning questions to your existing maths lessons.
Author and leading mathematics consultant, Sarah-Anne Fernandes:
"Deepening understanding in maths isn't just for `more able' pupils. By making problem solving and reasoning an integral part of daily teaching using 11 key strategies, mastery can become accessible to all." Contains 1 CD-ROM and 1 Paperback / softback