Every map tells a story and makes spaces, ideas, and events easier to understand. Where are you? Let's find out!
* Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
* Text type - An information book.
* The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
* The glossary and index on page 29 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
* Curriculum links - Geography - geographical skills