Furniture & Cabinet Making Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.25Save up to 20%
|£25.50||6 issues • 6 months • £4.25 per issue|
|£45.90 Was £51.00 Save £5.10 (10%)||12 issues • 12 months • £3.83 per issue|
|£81.60 Was £102.00 Save £20.40 (20%)||24 issues • 24 months • £3.40 per issue|
DescriptionA subscription to FurnitureCabinet Making magazine brings readers the latest news and equipment tests, projects and techniques in woodworking.Design and inspiration for furniture makersFurnitureCabinetmaking is the UK?s only magazine dedicated to the finer aspects of contemporary and classic woodwork. With an emphasis on quality and design, the magazine aims to promote excellence in furniture making by showcasing modern and classic furniture and the associated construction techniques.Topical features, reports of major shows, plus important industry news and reliable reviews of machine tools and hand tools complete the mix of content that makes FC an essential read for the furniture maker.Publishers stipulate a minimum of one 6- or 12-issue term for Direct Debit payments
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.