Giant Coal-Derived Gas Fields and Their Gas Sources in China presents a thorough look at 32 coal-derived gas fields in China. This reference book includes two main parts, the first discussing the geologic characteristics of the tectonic, stratigraphy, source and cap rock assemblage for the accumulation periods.
The second part features multiple differential indexes, charts, phase states (gas, liquid, solid), and the methods used to determine the sources of the coal-derived giant gas fields. As the first comprehensive coverage of the methods of gas to source correlation in China, this book will be a classic reference for researchers working in natural gas geology and geochemistry, and teachers working in universities around the world.
- Provides geochemical data of the coal-derived giant gas fields, guaranteeing the reliability of the research
- Integrates various indexes, charts, phase states (gas, liquid, solid), and methods to determine the sources of the coal-derived giant gas fields
- Provides numerous data and case studies of gas fields from coal source rock, giving readers a unique reference for the petroleum geochemistry and geology market
Create a review
- publication date: 09/05/2016
- ID: 9780128052617
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Science
- publisher imprint: Academic Press
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes