Unlock new records in your family history research by understanding the historic events of your ancestors' eras. This quick and convenient guide outlines the major political, military and social events in the United States from the colonial era through 1940. It also includes immigration trends and census dates to help you narrow your research focus and find genealogy records faster.
Use The Genealogist's U.S. History Pocket Reference to find:
- Timelines, charts, quick lists and maps of major events.
- Popular foods, songs and books of each era.
- Timelines of wars and other military events.
- Dates for federal, state and special censuses.
- Immigration data including major ports and countries of origin.
Create a review
- publication date: 20/03/2013
- ID: 9781440325380
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: Family Tree Books
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes