These three volumes form a complete textbook for a course for English-language speakers who want to learn Czech. The first volume presents the basics of the Czech language by means of continuous and systematic acquisition of vocabulary and conversational phrases grouped around useful topics and situations. Basic Czech II is structured similarly, but it moves students from beginning to intermediate work, gradually delving into more complicated issues of grammar and usage. It includes a compact disc that features audio exercises built around texts and dialogues that the student will have learned in the first volume. Basic Czech III is based on a communicative and comparative approach, and is suitable for intensive study or for two-semester courses, or even for self-directed study. Grammatical and lexical topics covered in this volume go beyond the basic level, into intermediate and even advanced language study. Contains 1 CD-ROM
About the Author
Ana Adamovicova, Darina Ivanovova, and Milan Hrdlicka work at the Institut of Czech Studies, Charles University, Prague.
- Contributor: Ana Adamovicova
- Imprint: Karolinum,Nakladatelstvi Univerzity Karlovy,Czech Republic
- ISBN13: 9788024625140
- Number of Pages: 252
- Packaged Dimensions: 163x240x17mm
- Packaged Weight: 506
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Karolinum,Nakladatelstvi Univerzity Karlovy,Czech Republic
- Release Date: 2014-12-19
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Ana Adamovicova, Darina Ivanovova, and Milan Hrdlicka work at the Institut of Czech Studies, Charles University, Prague.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.