Your new Instant Pot multi cooker could be the most useful kitchen appliance you will ever own. This book will tell you everything you need to know about the Instant Pot so that you can get the best out of its seven functions and cook quick, easy and delicious food for your family.
Cooking With Your Instant Pot provides lots of healthy, fully-tested recipes that make the most of all the functions in order to save you time and effort. There's a mix of classic and contemporary dishes, all of them tasty and nutritious, for both everyday cooking and special occasions.
* Breakfast recipes such as Crispy Bacon and Red Onion Omelette, Smoked Salmon and Avocado Kedgeree, and Dried Apricot and Almond Jam
* Soups, stocks and broths including Chorizo and Chick-pea Soup, and Goulash Soup with Mini Bread Dumplings
* Meat Stews, such as Braised Lamb Shanks with Borlotti Beans, Mongolian Braised Beef, and Pork Steaks in Sweet and Sour Barbecue Sauce
* Curries, such as Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Jalfrezi and Fragrant Chicken Curry
* Vegetable dishes, such as Easy Jacket Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower with Crispy Crumbs, and Creamed Sweet Potatoes
* Desserts and Cakes like Blushing Poached Pears, Apple and Honey Creme Caramel, and Sticky Ginger cake
Fast, nutritious and flavourful - fabulous food from your Instant Pot!
Catherine Atkinson has a degree in Food and Nutrition BSc (Hons). She has been Deputy Cookery Editor on Woman's Weekly magazine and later Cookery Editor of Home. Catherine is now a full-time writer and food consultant to various lifestyle and health magazines and has written more than sixty cookbooks. She specialises in healthy eating and her recent published books include 'Coconut water and coconut oil', 'Nut milks and nut butters' and 'Power blends and smoothies'