Feel Good in 15
PRE-ORDER released 07 December 2023
Also available on eBook for £9.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
Recipes, workouts and life hacks to change your life in just 15 minutes.
Joe Wicks, the nation's favourite Body Coach, teaches you how best to harness your day with life hacks, tips and tricks to help you feel your best.
EASY WINS IN FIFTEEN MINS!
We all live busy lives, so let me show you how just 15 minutes a day can make all the difference. I've taken 10 years of experience helping people to get fit, strong, healthy and happy and shared it all here.
Simple, nutritious 15-minute recipes. Awesome, mood-boosting 15-minute home workouts. Quick health hacks and 15-minute small daily wins.
This is the feel-good way to bring some joy, energy and happiness into your life by doing the simple things well all you need is 15 minutes.
This book is packed full of useful advice you'll wish you'd read sooner, including:
- • Yummy recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- • Tips on how to sleep better and find focus
- • Workout routines to energise you
- • Ideas to help you manage your time in the way that works best for you
- • Gratitude and journaling prompts to help you find the joy in everyday life.
Are you ready to see some change? Let's go!
About the Author
- Contributor: Joe Wicks
- Imprint: HQ
- ISBN13: 9780008430399
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 195x252x24mm
- Packaged Weight: 270g
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2023-12-07
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Joe's passion for health and fitness led to him pursuing a degree in Sports Science before becoming a personal trainer. In March 2020, he delivered online PE lessons to over 100 million students and parents globally during the coronavirus pandemic. Known to millions of fans as The Body Coach, Joe Wicks is the best-selling author of 10 cookbooks and the founder of Lean in 15. His chart-topping first book is one of the highest-selling cookbooks of all time. Joe is the only non-fiction author to have secured three number 1 titles in one year with The Shift Plan, The Shape Plan and The Sustain Plan. His most recent book, Feel Good Food, went straight into the Sunday Times bestseller chart on its release and has sold over 105k copies (TCM).