How to Fish: Coarse - Game - Sea
Bruce Vaughan (Author)
This book is an in-depth guide to all aspects of angling, illustrated with more than 450 practical and identification photographs. It includes the descriptions and information on the various species, where to fish for them and what features to look out for. It includes an advice on the types of bait and the tackle to use to guarantee success. It offers tactical information that helps you identify the best places to fish for each species. It includes a special feature on fishing abroad, written and photographed by internationally renowned angler John Wilson. Fishing is enjoyed in different forms all over the world by people of all ages and abilities. This volume is a guide to all aspects of game, coarse and sea angling. It features descriptions of the various species, information on where to fish and what to look for, and advice on the best types of bait and tackle to catch the fish you are hunting. If you feel adventurous and want to travel further afield, the book also includes a special chapter on fishing abroad. From Spain to South Africa, you will be tempted to take a trip and share the excitement of fighting those monster catches.The book is particularly useful for those wanting to expand their skills and explore new possibilities.
About the Author
Bruce Vaughan has written or contributed to many books covering all aspects of angling. He ran one of the most successful British fishing tackle companies for a decade before retiring to the west coast of Ireland. He has fished widely at home and abroad, and is equally happy fishing for trout, tench or turbot!
- Contributor: Bruce Vaughan
- Imprint: Southwater
- ISBN13: 9781780194233
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 168x220mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Release Date: 2015-09-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Bruce Vaughan has written or contributed to many books covering all aspects of angling. He ran one of the most successful British fishing tackle companies for a decade before retiring to the west coast of Ireland. He has fished widely at home and abroad, and is equally happy fishing for trout, tench or turbot!