How to Teach your Dog to Drive
Mike Haskins (Author)
Is your eyesight failing, are you not very good at driving yourself or are you simply blind drunk? These are just a few of the reasons why it would make perfect sense to teach your dog to be your new chauffeur. Here, for the first time, is a complete guide: how to get your dog acquainted with the controls, which breeds are the safest drivers, frequently asked questions; and how to get your dog successfully through their tests. Never again need you wait for a taxi, or make that long motorway drive unassisted. If you are a dog owner and a car owner, then How to Teach Your Dog to Drive will be the most useful book you buy this year, or even this decade . . .
Also available on eBook for £2.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Mike Haskins has written many humour books including the bestselling joke collection Man Walks Into Bar. He has also written scripts for the likes of Steve Coogan, Simon Pegg, Milton Jones and Punt and Dennis.
- Contributor: Mike Haskins
- Imprint: Constable
- ISBN13: 9781472116659
- Number of Pages: 128
- Packaged Dimensions: 130x170x9mm
- Packaged Weight: 90
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Release Date: 2014-11-06
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Mike Haskins has written many humour books including the bestselling joke collection Man Walks Into Bar. He has also written scripts for the likes of Steve Coogan, Simon Pegg, Milton Jones and Punt and Dennis.