Amanda Brown (Author)
Elle Wood, University of Southern California sorority president and sociopolitical jewelry design major, is blonde, spoiled, creative and desperately in love with her college sweetheart, Warner Huntingdon III. But when Warner announces he's off to Stanford Law School, and that while there he aims to find a girl 'more serious' than Elle to be his wife, Elle and Underdog, her pet Bichon Frise, hatch a plan to follow him so that he will marry her like he's supposed to do. Elle's Stanford misadventures are distinctly unpromising from the outset, and it seems that the one place where blondes definitely don't have more fun is law school. But then she's made an intern on the Murder of Malibu case, defending one-time fitness queen and apricot blonde Brooke Vandermark from the charge of murdering her billionaire husband. In a courtroom triumph, Elle vindicates Brooke and all who are blonde at heart with a tip any Cosmo girl should know.
Also available on eBook for £2.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Amanda Brown entered Stanford Law School in 1993 with the ambition to start the Blonde Legal Defense Fund. Class time was the perfect opportunity to study the law school species, which became LEGALLY BLONDE. Her blonde is an ash undertone with highlights.
- Contributor: Amanda Brown
- Imprint: Sphere
- ISBN13: 9780751534559
- Number of Pages: 288
- Packaged Dimensions: 179x123x19mm
- Packaged Weight: 154
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Release Date: 2003-04-03
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Amanda Brown entered Stanford Law School in 1993 with the ambition to start the Blonde Legal Defense Fund. Class time was the perfect opportunity to study the law school species, which became LEGALLY BLONDE. Her blonde is an ash undertone with highlights.