Managing PCOS For Dummies
Gaynor Bussell (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
Don't be held hostage by Polycystic Ovary Syndrome - with the right diet and effective exercise, you can minimise its impact on your day-to-day life and future wellbeing. Packed with realistic advice from a qualified nutritionist, this guide takes you through everything from picking which treatments to try - and which to avoid - to thriving with PCOS superfoods and finding resources and support to help you stay positive and maintain your focus
Also available on eBook for £11.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Gaynor Bussell is a Registered Dietitian and a consultant nutritionist. She is the dietary advisor to the National Association for PMS, and a member of the Health Professions Council.
- Contributor: Gaynor Bussell
- Imprint: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN13: 9780470057940
- Number of Pages: 376
- Packaged Dimensions: 187x237x20mm
- Packaged Weight: 679
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Release Date: 2007-03-23
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Gaynor Bussell is a Registered Dietitian and a consultant nutritionist. She is the dietary advisor to the National Association for PMS, and a member of the Health Professions Council.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.