Night Train to Marrakech: Richard & Judy Book Club Pick Autumn 2023
Also available on eBook for £2.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
In the third and final book in the Daughters of War trilogy, we take a step forward to meet the daughters of Elise and Victor and Florence and Jack.
Vicky and Bea are on an adventure to Marrakech. Vicky wants to meet her estranged grandmother Clemence, who sent her father away as a tiny baby - for reasons she wants to keep hidden at all costs!
Whilst building a relationship with her grandmother is the main reason for the trip, Vicky is also on a quest to meet Yves St Laurent who is the focus of her dissertation but she eventually lands herself and Bea in a very dangerous situation.
This immersive and atmospheric novel transports you to the backdrop of the sights, sounds and smells of Marrakech!
Exclusive content inside! In this book, you will find:
- • Richard and Judy Ask Dinah Jefferies
- • The inspiration behind Night Train to Marrakech
- • Reading Group Questions
About the Author
- Contributor: Dinah Jefferies
- Imprint: HarperCollins
- ISBN13: 9780008427085
- Number of Pages: 464
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x34mm
- Packaged Weight: 300
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2023-09-14
- Series: The Daughters of War
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Dinah Jefferies began her career with The Separation, followed by the No.1 Sunday Times and Richard and Judy bestseller, The Tea-Planter's Wife. Born in Malaysia, she moved to England at the age of nine, and went on to study fashion design, work in Tuscany as an au pair for an Italian countess, and live with a rock band in a commune in Suffolk. In 1985, a family tragedy changed everything, and she now draws on the experience of loss in her writing, infusing love, loss and danger with the seductive beauty of her locations. She is published in 29 languages in over 30 countries and lives close to her family in Gloucestershire.