This Conflict and Tension between East and West 1945-1972 Revision Guide is part of the popular Oxford AQA GCSE History (9-1) series. Written by our original author team to match the new AQA specification, this guide covers exactly what your students require to succeed in the Paper 1 Conflict and Tension between East and West Wider World Depth Study exams.
- Recap key events of the Cold War with clear visual diagrams and brief points
- Apply knowledge with targeted revision activities that tests basic comprehension, then apply understanding towards exam-style questions
- Review and track revision with progress checklists, suggested activity answers and Exam Practice sections
- Step-by-step exam guidance based on the popular 'How to' student book feature
- Examiner Tip features most up-to-date expert advice and identifies common exam mistakes
- Boost student confidence on all AQA GCSE Conflict and Tension question types with revision activities such as Source Analysis and How Far Do You Agree
- Perfect for use alongside the Student Book and Kerboodle, or as a stand-alone resource for independent revision.
This revision guide helps your students Recap, Apply, and Review their way towards exam success. Colour