Oxford School Shakespeare is an acclaimed edition especially designed for students, with accessible on-page notes and explanatory illustrations, clear background information, and rigorous but accessible scholarly credentials. Macbeth is one of the most popular texts for study by secondary students the world over. This edition includes illustrations, preliminary notes, reading lists (including websites) and classroom notes. This title is suitable for all exam boards and for the most recent GCSE specifications.
Also available on eBook for £4.79. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Roma Gill, the series editor, has taught Shakespeare at all levels. She has acted in and directed Shakespeare's plays, and has lectured on Shakespeare all over the world.
- Contributor: William Shakespeare
- Imprint: Oxford University Press
- ISBN13: 9780198324003
- Number of Pages: 160
- Packaged Dimensions: 170x216x10mm
- Packaged Weight: 255
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Release Date: 2009-03-05
- Series: Oxford School Shakespeare
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Roma Gill, the series editor, has taught Shakespeare at all levels. She has acted in and directed Shakespeare's plays, and has lectured on Shakespeare all over the world.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.