Pengelly's Daughter: A sweeping historical romance for fans of Bridgerton (Cornish Saga Main)
Nicola Pryce (Author)
A stunning eighteenth-century Cornish romance, perfect for fans of BRIDGERTON! Cornwall: 1793. Rose Pengelly's father has been ruined - he has lost his boat yard and his fortune, plunging Rose and her mother into poverty and debt. There appears to be only one way out of their terrible circumstances; for Rose to marry Mr Tregellas, a powerful timber merchant and the man Rose believes is responsible for her father's downfall. He has made his terms clear; either she marries him or faces homelessness and destitution. Desperate, Rose sets out to find evidence of Mr Tregellas's wrongdoing. In her search, she encounters a mysterious young sailor called Jim, who refuses to disclose his identity. Even as she falls in love with him, she questions who he really is. He may help her restore her fortune and her good name, but does he ever tell her the truth?
About the Author
Nicola Pryce trained as a chemotherapy nurse before completing an Open University degree in Humanities. She is a qualified adult literacy support volunteer and lives with her husband in the Blackdown Hills in Somerset. Together they sail the south coast of Cornwall in search of adventure.
- Contributor: Nicola Pryce
- Imprint: Corvus
- ISBN13: 9781782398776
- Number of Pages: 448
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x27mm
- Packaged Weight: 309
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Atlantic Books
- Release Date: 2016-06-30
- Series: Cornish Saga
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Nicola Pryce trained as a chemotherapy nurse before completing an Open University degree in Humanities. She is a qualified adult literacy support volunteer and lives with her husband in the Blackdown Hills in Somerset. Together they sail the south coast of Cornwall in search of adventure.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.