Now in paperback, a wonderful anthology of wedding poems, filled with surprising, curious, unorthodox and charming poems about love and the public commitment to love. For the many thousands of readers who each year go through the complex mix of thrill and trauma that is the planning of a marriage ceremony, Laura Barber's anthology is the answer to a prayer, with a wonderfully generous and unusual selection of poems suitable for reading out loud, and which celebrate and encapsulate our deepest feelings in all their bewildering diversity. Including verse by poets ranging from John Keats to Carol Ann Duffy and Walt Whitman to W. H. Auden, as well as many less familiar voices, this anthology offers numerous options for anyone about to read at the wedding of family or friends, or to celebrate their own.
Also available on eBook for £3.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Laura Barber is the editor of the highly successful Penguin's Poems for Life, Penguin's Poems for Love and Penguin Poems by Heart. She works in publishing and lives in London.
- Contributor: Laura Barber
- Imprint: Penguin Classics
- ISBN13: 9780141394701
- Number of Pages: 240
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x14mm
- Packaged Weight: 179
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2017-03-02
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Laura Barber is the editor of the highly successful Penguin's Poems for Life, Penguin's Poems for Love and Penguin Poems by Heart. She works in publishing and lives in London.