Programming WebAssembly with Rust: Unified Development for Web, Mobile, and Embedded Applications
Kevin Hoffman (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
About the Author
Kevin Hoffman got his start programming at the age of 10 with a Commodore VIC-20, a cassette drive, and a hand-altered floppy disc drive from a Commodore 64. He has worked in dozens of industries from gaming to waste management, from drones to biometric security, and finance. He has written or co-written over 20 technology books and looks forward to someday completing his fantasy trilogy - the Sigilord Chronicles.
- Contributor: Kevin Hoffman
- Imprint: Pragmatic Bookshelf
- ISBN13: 9781680506365
- Number of Pages: 220
- Packaged Dimensions: 191x235mm
- Packaged Weight: 454
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Pragmatic Bookshelf
- Release Date: 2019-05-31
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Kevin Hoffman got his start programming at the age of 10 with a Commodore VIC-20, a cassette drive, and a hand-altered floppy disc drive from a Commodore 64. He has worked in dozens of industries from gaming to waste management, from drones to biometric security, and finance. He has written or co-written over 20 technology books and looks forward to someday completing his fantasy trilogy - the Sigilord Chronicles.