Pusheen Mini Puzzles
Claire Belton (Author)
With these fun mini puzzles, kawaii and kitty lovers can piece together two cute scenes of the naughty, lovable Pusheen and her friends Stormy, Pip, and Cheek! This adorable mini puzzle set includes two designs: one of Pusheen and her pals baking, another of the squad flying kites on a sunny day. Each itty-bitty jigsaw puzzle is made up of 169 tiny puzzle pieces and forms a 6.5" x 6.5" finished scene that you can craft-glue together and frame as decoration or simply break apart and start anew! Contains 1 Paperback / softback and 1 Toy 20 Full-color illustration
About the Author
Claire Belton is an artist and entrepreneur based in Chicago. She spends her time petting cats, drawing cats, and pursuing cat-related endeavors.
- Contributor: Claire Belton
- Imprint: Running Press Miniature Editions
- ISBN13: 9780762496952
- Number of Pages: 32
- Packaged Dimensions: 112x50x50mm
- Packaged Weight: 90
- Format: Mixed Media
- Publisher: Running Press
- Release Date: 2020-04-30
- Binding: Mixed media product
- Biography: Claire Belton is an artist and entrepreneur based in Chicago. She spends her time petting cats, drawing cats, and pursuing cat-related endeavors.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.