She Believed She Could So She Did: A Modern Woman's Guide to Life
Sam Lacey (Author)
Self-belief is the key to your greatness. Packed with useful tips, positive affirmations and bite-sized biographies on women who rock, this book is a celebration of female strength and courage. No matter what your aims are for today, this month, this year or in life, it will encourage you to ignore the cynics, seize exciting opportunities and live a life that you love. 100 Illustrations, color
About the Author
Sam Lacey has been an editor, proofreader and writer for more than 20 years. Her hobbies include jigsaws, drinking good coffee (with cake) and running.
- Contributor: Sam Lacey
- Imprint: Summersdale Publishers
- ISBN13: 9781787835610
- Number of Pages: 160
- Packaged Dimensions: 148x210mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Summersdale Publishers
- Release Date: 2020-09-10
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Sam Lacey has been an editor, proofreader and writer for more than 20 years. Her hobbies include jigsaws, drinking good coffee (with cake) and running.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.