The House in the Woods: (The Ghost Hunter Chronicles)
Yvette Fielding (Author)
Stranger Things meets Point Horror in the first of a brilliant new series for readers aged 11+ from Yvette Fielding, British television's first lady of the paranormal and presenter of Most Haunted. When Clovis, Eve and Tom decide to play with a ouija board in an old abandoned house on Halloween, none of them foresees the horrors they're about to unleash. What starts out as a bit of fun, soon transcends into something far more terrifying when a distressed and determined spirit follows them home. Before long the friends are caught up in a series of events beyond their wildest imaginings and their journey as ghost hunters begins . . . 'When I grow up I wanna be a ghost hunter!' Keith Lemon 'If you're reading this scary book in bed then it might be wise to leave the landing light on' Paul O'Grady 'I'm too scared to read this!' Matt Lucas
About the Author
Yvette Fielding was the youngest ever Blue Peter presenter at age 18, and she's since gone on to host and produce Ghosthunting With... and Most Haunted. After years of studying ghosts, she's become television's 'first lady' of the paranormal. She lives with her husband and two children in Cheshire.
- Contributor: Yvette Fielding
- Imprint: Andersen Press Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781839131141
- Number of Pages: 224
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x14mm
- Packaged Weight: 182
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Andersen Press Ltd
- Release Date: 2021-09-30
- Series: The Ghost Hunter Chronicles
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Yvette Fielding was the youngest ever Blue Peter presenter at age 18, and she's since gone on to host and produce Ghosthunting With... and Most Haunted. After years of studying ghosts, she's become television's 'first lady' of the paranormal. She lives with her husband and two children in Cheshire.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.