The Secret to Happy: How to build resilience, banish self-doubt and live the life you deserve
Also available on eBook for £9.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
Vicky Pattinson has had her fair share of ups and downs, most of which were open to public scrutiny having been on our television screens for over a decade. From her tumultuous rise to fame in Geordie Shore to public breakups, anxiety, and body image issues, Vicky has had to overcome inner doubts and fears in order to be happy and live a full life.
In her new book The Secret to Happy, Vicky talks about her darkest moments and wants readers to know that they are not alone in their struggles. She shares her own experiences, giving advice on everything from overcoming heartbreak, ending toxic relationships and positive ways to manage mental health.
If you are out there feeling like you are the only person going through something on your own - worrying that you might not be achieving at work or not feeling confident in your own skin, this book is designed to let you know you are not alone!
An honest and empowering read, the Secret to Happy is an uplifting guide to finding happiness in true Vicky style, complete with her hallmark candid humour.
About the Author
- Contributor: Vicky Pattison
- Imprint: Little, Brown Book Group Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780751565546
- Number of Pages: 288
- Packaged Dimensions: 140x220x26mm
- Packaged Weight: 420
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group Ltd
- Release Date: 2022-01-06
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Vicky Pattison is a genuine Geordie Girl, born and bred in Newcastle. Her autobiography, Nothing but the Truth, was a #1 Sunday Times bestseller and remained in the Top Ten for seven weeks. In 2015, Vicky won the nation's hearts and was crowned Queen of the Jungle in I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here. Vicky is a trusted voice on social media, where she shares personal and powerful messages about self-acceptance, compassion and self-love. She is also the host of the hit podcast 'The Secret To', where Vicky interviews celebrity friends, chatting about their secrets and sharing her own.