The Traitor: Richard & Judy Book Club Pick Autumn 2023
Stephen Garrick, an MI6 agent has been found murdered in a padlocked suitcase in his own apartment. Working as an analyst he had discovered links between chemical weapons and certain Russian oligarchs.
Emma Makepeace works for an agency in MI6 that's responsible for identifying and stopping Russian spies from working inside Britain. Her latest assignment is to work undercover on a Russian oligarch?s super yacht on a hunt for chemical weapons. Emma knows from the off that this could be a suicide mission and now there are growing suspicions that there could be a traitor within MI6.
Can Emma get to the truth and make her way to safety when she doesn't know who she can trust?
Exclusive content inside! In this book, you will find:
- • Richard and Judy Ask Ava Glass
- • The inspiration behind The Traitor
- • Reading Group Questions
About the Author
- Contributor: Ava Glass
- Imprint: Penguin (Cornerstone)
- ISBN13: 9781804940099
- Number of Pages: 416
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x25mm
- Packaged Weight: 287
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cornerstone
- Release Date: 2023-09-14
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: AVA GLASS is a former crime reporter and civil servant. Her time working for the government introduced her to the world of spies, and she's been fascinated by them ever since. She lives in the south of England.