The Week Junior
Cover Price: £2.99
*Price per issue is the average price of each issue over the first 12 months of each subscription option
Free activity packBrought to you by The Week magazine, The Week Junior is a current affairs magazine for children aged between 8 and 14. It's filled with fascinating stories and information, written to engage young, curious minds and encourage them to explore and understand the world around them. From news to nature, science to geography, film to coding, The Week Junior gives children the information they need, the way they want it: clear, colourful and exciting.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.
- Format: Magazine Subscription
- Publisher: Dennis Publishing
- Issues Per Year: 51
- Offer Description: Your gift subscription comes with a free Christmas activity pack for the lucky recipient, packed with festive activities and information about their new subscription.
- Subscription Length: 3
- Price Per Issue: 8.00
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.