Vegetables and Herbs for the Greenhouse and Polytunnel
Klaus Laitenberger (Author)
With our unpredictable weather, there's never been a better time to cultivate vegetables under shelter. Experienced grower, Klaus Laitenberger shows how to use the heat and shelter of a greenhouse or polytunnel to maximise crop production and supply tasty, healthy food throughout the year. He gives full details of sowing, planting, spacing and harvesting for all our best-loved herbs and vegetables, as well as introducing exotic newcomers such as pepino and yacon.
Also available on eBook for £3.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Formerly the Head Gardener at the Organic Centre at Rossinver, Co. Leitrim, Ireland, Klaus Laitenberger has been growing vegetables organically for 20 years in the UK and Ireland.
- Contributor: Klaus Laitenberger
- Imprint: How To Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780716023425
- Number of Pages: 304
- Packaged Dimensions: 200x132x20mm
- Packaged Weight: 220
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Release Date: 2013-03-21
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Formerly the Head Gardener at the Organic Centre at Rossinver, Co. Leitrim, Ireland, Klaus Laitenberger has been growing vegetables organically for 20 years in the UK and Ireland.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.