World Epidemics: A Cultural Chronology of Disease from Prehistory to the Era of Zika, 2d ed. (2nd Revised edition)
Mary Ellen Snodgrass (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
The second edition of World Epidemics extends coverage of a wide range of global sickness from 2700 B.C. to 2017. Arranged chronologically, entries summarize the history of incidents of contagion across the globe. Citations from personal and public documents accompany a map, comparative charts of types of infection, and estimated populations affected by each epidemic flesh out history with details.
About the Author
A former teacher of English and Latin to high school and university students, Mary Ellen Snodgrass has been an award-winning textbook and reference book author for 35 years. She lives in Hickory, North Carolina.
- Contributor: Mary Ellen Snodgrass
- Imprint: McFarland & Co Inc
- ISBN13: 9781476671246
- Number of Pages: 423
- Packaged Dimensions: 178x254x16mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: McFarland & Co Inc
- Release Date: 2018-01-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: A former teacher of English and Latin to high school and university students, Mary Ellen Snodgrass has been an award-winning textbook and reference book author for 35 years. She lives in Hickory, North Carolina.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.