Grand Complications Volume VI: High Quality Watchmaking
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Now in its sixth edition, this catalogue is a survey of the highest quality, complicated timepieces from the world's most luxurious watchmakers. Grand Complications provides a detailed overview of complicated watchmaking. This reference work for connoisseurs deals with each of the major horological complications by theme, from their history through to their most recent developments. 750 COLOR ILLUSTRATIONS
About the Author
Tourbillon International has published consecutive volumes of Watches International, Grand Complications, and Jewelry International and remains an expert in these fields.
- Imprint: Rizzoli International Publications
- ISBN13: 9780847834211
- Number of Pages: 448
- Packaged Dimensions: 231x284x20mm
- Packaged Weight: 1488
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Rizzoli International Publications
- Release Date: 2010-03-26
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Tourbillon International has published consecutive volumes of Watches International, Grand Complications, and Jewelry International and remains an expert in these fields.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.